*PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE $28 National Marine Park Fee*
NITROX (EAN) is also available for an additional $120 per week!
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL CONFIRMED BY DEPOSIT.
The Crew of the Rocio del Mar reserves the right to allocate room assignments as needed.
Rocio Del Mar Liveaboard includes 16% Mexican tax in the price of our trips.
According to the Tax Reforms approved recently by the Mexican Congress, the Tax on goods and services will be 16% in all the Mexican States, and will become effective from January 1st, 2014. It used to be 11% in the Border Zone (25 miles inside Mexican Territory and all the Baja) and 16% in the rest of the country. Based on this, the tax rate will have an increase of 5%.
- National Park Fees of $28.00 per person due on the boat.
- Nitrox fee of $120.00 per person, per week due on the boat or can be added to the invoice.
- Gratuity fee of 10-15% per person recommended.
- Dive Insurance is required. You must show proof of insurance and dive certification when boarding.
- Prices include three meals per day, snacks, beverages including soft drinks, juice and water, beer and wine. Tanks, weights and weight belts are also provided.
- There is secured parking available in Puerto Penasco for $5 per day right next to where the boat is docked.
- Trips out of Puterto Penasco, MX are Saturday to Saturday. We will depart promptly at 5:00 PM and return as close as possible to 8:00 AM on the following Saturday.
- Normal full boat capacity is 20 divers. Trip minimum is 10 divers.